CLC College Prep offers one-on-one PSAT, SAT and ACT tutoring to high school students. Our highly trained tutors work with students through a personalized process that focuses on testing content, strategies and skills.
How we're different:
- We approach test prep tutoring from a college admission viewpoint.
- We help students achieve their college admission and scholarship goals.
- Our tutors are highly trained educators, with advanced degrees in their fields, and extensive test prep experience.
- We are a family and our students know we care.
- We see results. On average, our students improve their ACT score by 4+ points and SAT score by 200+ points.
Students begin with a 12 hour program which includes:
- Diagnostic SAT/ACT testing to evaluate student's specific needs
- Customized process tailored to each student's strengths, learning style and testing goals
- Proctored practice exams with score reports
- Course books for all test subjects
- Parent and Student access to CLC College Prep student portal
- Progress reports and parent meetings to assess progress and improvement
- Guidance on testing timeline and target dates for testing